By default, you change into your wolf form when the full moon rises: you gain natural weaponry (2-harm) and 1-armor; you can resist the change, but it’s not easy, and you can only change back at sunrise.
- You inflict +1 harm while transformed.
- You transform every night, not just during the full moon.
- Silver weapons ignore your armor.
- You can’t resist the change when it comes
You’ve claimed an area of the city as your own. By default, your territory covers a city block or two and has the trouble +crime.
- You are widely accepted as this place’s protector (add blessing +supported)
- You’ve made a deal with someone, or something, to protect your territory when you’re not around (add blessing +guardian)
- Your territory is plagued by a mystical or supernatural presence (add trouble +haunted)
- You have offered protection within your territory to someone, and now their problems are yours (add trouble +fealty)
Comes with the Territory: If you are actively patrolling your territory at the start of the session, roll with Blood. On a 10+, your territory is secure and trouble is at a minimum: take +1 ongoing to Hitting the Streets in your territory. On a 7-9, one of your troubles surfaces (your choice), but things are mostly stable. On a miss, or if you aren’t attending to your territory, things go south and your troubles are fast and furious.
Bloodhound: When you hunt someone, roll with Blood. On a hit, you know exactly where to find them and can follow their scent until you do. On a 10+, take +1 forward against them. On a miss, someone unpleasant finds you first.
Regeneration: When you Let it Out, add this option to the list:
- Your wounds close: heal 1-harm.
Wolf Corruption Move
When you begin a hunt for someone, mark corruption.
When you share a moment of intimacy—physical or emotional—with another person, you create a primal bond with them; you always know where to find them and when they’re in trouble. This bond lasts until the end of the next session.
When you die or retire your character, anyone in the scene you wish to protect escapes and reaches safety, no matter the odds.
Drake owes me 1 Debt for protection in my territory.
Rafael owes me 2 Debts for being his go-to for trouble.
Vladikov owes me 1 Debt for saving Thane instead of protecting my territory from Grüber.
The Veilkeeper of Fire owes me 1 Debt for joining their bullshit investigative committee.